DOWNLOAD DEATHSTARS SYNTHETIC GENERATION

The is the system, dimensions so small and simple, Welcome the plan of which we'll succeed to live this life! Thanks to biegan2 for sending tracks 12, 13 lyrics. Did you feel easily your life got shed? I watch the codes of life split in two as the open their arms for me and you And as they scream as faces of pain betrayed as tears by the rain And as they sing, they sing your name. Did you feel how the system shot you, 9 mm through your fucking head!!! Trashed into the ministry under which we fail to live our lives! Stop not, it's indifference high you must know deathstars synthetic generation

Uploader: Kajiramar
Date Added: 2 November 2012
File Size: 46.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32840
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The Revolution Exodus May the revolution come again, may the evolution come my friend May the new order take your hand, we walk in lines for genertion funeral of man Please read the disclaimer.

Our Gods The Drugs. I watch the codes of life split in two as the open their arms for me and you And as they scream as faces of pain betrayed as tears by the rain And as they sing, generatioon sing your name.

DEATHSTARS » Synthetic Generation

Hey little sister what have you done Hey sunthetic sister who's the only one Sunthetic been away for so long so long I've been away for so long so long I let you go for so long It's a nice day to start again come on It's a nice day for a white wedding It's a nice day to start again. The slave that you are I am not Thanks to biegan2 for sending tracks 12, 13 lyrics.

deathstars synthetic generation

The Rape Of Virtue Damn Me Die, I wanna watch you die as you speak those words to me Die, I wanna watch you die deathwtars you sell those words to please We were never sheep to keep and guide or a victim by your side I never asked for that world that you brought me I never asked for that lie, so damn me as I say goodbye Fall, your tower falls when you bring its bricks to me Fall, you want my visions but the sights are too dark to see We were never sheep to keep and guide or victims by your side I never asked for that world that you brought me I never asked for that lie, so damn me as I say goodbye 9.

Destroy the ministry, Gun down grace Fuck the ministry, Smash it's face!

deathstars synthetic generation

A savaged word in vain Because I know that you have a hunger For cold and black Snythetic I rape your soul of virtue I am the god of lust and pain Cold and black, As I slay your soul of virtue You are a slave of flesh and sin You fall - so I walked away And with dying children I play Thanks to darkenedfate00, pj.

Here I am, was it everything you've dreamt of Oh little angel Tell me now how your wings generayion broken Tell me now how your spine got whipped by leather Tell me now how your tongue got spilt Tell me all the things you need to drift away Watch the sky so bright, see all its light fade Watch the sky so full of light For the last time so bright Modern Death So can you tell me how you feel inside the beat of a child Or is it more dead then alive, fashioned in a sinful style I don't care - NO Not at all I care of nothing So can you persuade me -I will for the dying.

I need to taste the tears of the angels to burn and I burn Syndrome Such a dirty disease fights under your skin It eats and it burns and it rapes and it turns Such an infested deathtars laying eggs within They hatch in your lunges with dirty tongues Generatin gonna touch you inside I'm gonna be your little child Right where your blood runs wild Inside - that's where I'll hide Such a violent syndrome tapped to your spine It's a dexthstars storm and it's about to be born Such a violent word that wants to be heard Generatioh got me deep within and under your skin I'm gonna touch you inside I'm gonna be your little child Right where your blood runs wild Inside - that's where I'll hide 5.

Another one of this time! And the deeper we go, You're an actor of a sinful show You fell So I raped your heart Tore it out and ripped it apart Protect your loved ones Because it's only chaos I'm after And you know I have a hunger For the cold and black You watch heaven as we enter hell!! Thanks to cutxupxangel27 for correcting track 10 lyrics. The is the system, dimensions so small and simple, Syntthetic the plan of which we'll succeed to live this life!

New Dead Nation 4. syynthetic

Synthetic Generation

You will watch the world bleed No light to shun Semi-Automatic It's Planet Hell, cause of all the synthetic minds that fails us!

New Dead Nation Did you feel how gdneration bullet took you? Take me back home There is nothin' fair in this world There is nothin' deathsgars in this world And there's nothin' sure in this world And there's nothin' pure in this world Look for something left in this world Start again Come on It's a nice day for a white wedding It's a nice day to start again.

deathstars synthetic generation

Our Gods The Drugs I dream Did you feel easily your life got shed? No Light To Shun Little Angel Stand here for me angel, Oh little child so broken and wild Bear not life on your shoulders, just kiss it one last time Was the music dexthstars loud for you, to raw to be true Were the abstracts too dark for you, I beg you now to Stop not, it's indifference high you must know Burn your life they say, hate will end it today You're one with black As you stand above, the motherfuckers saying Synthetic Generation I play synyhetic, you play heaven I'm deaths own little star All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.

White Wedding [Billy Idol cover] Hey little sister what have you done Hey little sister who's the only one Hey little sister who's your superman Hey little sister who's the one you want Hey little sister shot gun!

Комментарии